[Zope] LocalFS/Zope CGI Question

beno zope at 2012.vi
Wed Aug 9 08:41:57 EDT 2006

Hi;
I've added a LocalFS folder for my cgi-bin dir and also Zope CGI, but
I'm not clear how to integrate these two so that I can access my Mailman
and Vqadmin cgi scripts, which are on the legacy system. Can someone
give me an example of mapping in ZopeCGI? I think that may resolve the
problem. Right now, I'm entering "sh" in the "Extension" box and
"cgi-bin/vqadmin/vqadmin.cgi" in the "Handler" box. I can surf to that
because it's correctly mapped via the LocalFS folder (called "cgi-bin")
but the code doesn't render. Please help
beno