[Zope] Can't Find This Bug!

beno zope at 2012.vi
Tue Aug 15 13:50:19 EDT 2006

Hi;
I've been trying for days but I can't track this bug. My client and some
of her customers can't hit their site:
http://mrtablecloth-vi.com/
but I can hit it just fine (as well as most people). The client reports
a "Welcome to Web.vi \n Zope" page (where web.vi is my URL and the box
is localhost.web.vi). I'm using Pound as a reverse proxy, but clearly
it's passing Pound because Zope is coming up on the page. I'm using
mapping in VHM which I assume is working since I can see the page. I've
checked Z2.log and found nothing unusual (shared results in earlier
posts). I see this in the errors log:

User (None) 	NotFound: http://www.mrtablecloth-vi.com/EMarket [
/Store/Tablecloths/images/men...
<http://202.71.106.119:8080/error_log/showEntry?id=1155662240.180.381228250462>

17:17:08 	Anonymous User (None) 	NotFound:
http://www.mrtablecloth-vi.com/images [ /corner_top_left.gif/resize ]
<http://202.71.106.119:8080/error_log/showEntry?id=1155662228.230.651302204005>

17:17:08 	Anonymous User (None) 	NotFound:
http://www.mrtablecloth-vi.com/images [ /pixel.gif ]
<http://202.71.106.119:8080/error_log/showEntry?id=1155662228.220.273020100189>

17:17:01 	Anonymous User (None) 	NotFound:
http://www.mrtablecloth-vi.com/images [ /border_top.gif/resize ]
<http://202.71.106.119:8080/error_log/showEntry?id=1155662221.920.195539952566>

17:16:56 	Anonymous User (None) 	NotFound:
http://www.mrtablecloth-vi.com/images [ /border_bottom.gif/resize ]
<http://202.71.106.119:8080/error_log/showEntry?id=1155662216.750.439680314462>

17:16:55 	Anonymous User (None) 	NotFound:
http://www.mrtablecloth-vi.com/images [ /clothing.jpg/resize ]
<http://202.71.106.119:8080/error_log/showEntry?id=1155662215.210.000893402756093>

17:16:51 	Anonymous User (None) 	NotFound:
http://www.mrtablecloth-vi.com/images [
/corner_bottom_right.gif/resiz...
<http://202.71.106.119:8080/error_log/showEntry?id=1155662211.310.876987707782>

17:16:49 	Anonymous User (None) 	NotFound:
http://www.mrtablecloth-vi.com/images [
/corner_bottom_left.gif/resize...
<http://202.71.106.119:8080/error_log/showEntry?id=1155662209.830.156037522536>

and I've posted this kind of stuff before with no comments, however, I
still don't understand what those brackets are all about and why it's
throwing an error, although I suspect that the page would still try to
render even if it couldn't pull down those graphics. Can anyone please
suggest how I can track this bug?
TIA,
beno