[Zope] [German Zope Conference] Registration now open

Michael Vartanyan pycry at doli.biz
Tue Aug 15 14:15:18 EDT 2006

Wow, that's just 15 kilometers from here! Will definitely attend. One
clarification though: I assume the official communication language for
this event is German. I realize the call for papers is not yet closed,
but just from your experience:

- do you normally have talks/presentations in English (any idea of
percentage)?
- would you accept a paper/presentation in English into your programme?

Thanks!