[Zope] Parameter generating an exception? (also recataloging issue)

Allen Schmidt Sr. aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Wed Aug 16 11:07:14 EDT 2006

I will bounce this out since I tried this recently while testing an upgrade.

We are on 2.7.5 and our 200K+ news articles are all ZClass objects and
are cataloged. We setup a 2.8.6 instance and made sure all Products,
Extension, etc. were the same. Copied our Data.fs and brought up the
instance. I could browse around the site fine until I did anything that
utilized the catalog to look up the news articles. Did not find
anything. I could navigate directly to an article and it displayed fine.

I then tried to clear the catalog and find objects of the zclass
type....it found nothing.

This has been a rather large stumbling block to us upgrading.

Any ideas? No rush...no emergency ... but would like to upgrade sometime
soon hopefully.

thanks

Allen