[Zope] Parameter generating an exception? (also recataloging issue)

Allen Schmidt Sr. aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Wed Aug 16 14:37:14 EDT 2006

Sorry. That is what I meant I did by trying to find the objects after
clearing. The Find tab found none of those zclass objects.

I am getting that test instance set back up again with our current
Data.fs again and am going to try the manage_convertIndexes that
Jonathan mentioned to see if that works.

Thanks

Allen