[Zope] Re: POUND/VHM AND ZOPE HELL!!! was: Re: Can't Find This Bug!

Anton Stonor anton at headnet.dk
Thu Aug 17 02:44:43 EDT 2006

beno - wrote:

> Therefore, it would appear that the requests coming from these clients
> aren't reaching Zope. DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT CONCLUSION?
>
> However, if they *aren't* reaching Zope, why do they receive a screen
> message like this: "Zope \n Welcome to Web.vi" where web.vi is my
> personal site?

That seems to be a page you have set up in the root of your Zope
instance. You get if you access the server by IP:

http://202.71.106.119
http://202.71.106.119:8080/

And it is served out of Zope. Here is the HTTP response:

---
HTTP/1.x 200 OK
Server: Zope/(Zope 2.7.8-final, python 2.3.5, freebsd5) ZServer/1.1