[Zope] Pack problem with zeo

Gaël Le Mignot gael at pilotsystems.net
Mon Aug 21 11:50:06 EDT 2006

Hello Jonathan!

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:41:42 -0400, you wrote:

 > I have encountered a problem caused by packing Data.fs (pack done via
 > ZMI -
 > Control Panel - Database Management - main - Pack).  After Data.fs is
 > packed, the ZODBmount point for the zeo server is missing.

There is zeopack.py script to pack ZEO databases.
It should be located on:
/usr/lib/zope2.9/bin/zeopack.py
if you  installed with your  distribution package, or  else, somewhere
alongside with mkzeoinstance.py and mkzopeinstance.py

Gaël Le Mignot - gael at pilotsystems.net
Pilot Systems - 9, rue Desargues - 75011 Paris
Tel : +33 1 44 53 05 55 - http://www.pilotsystems.net
Hébergement Zope et Plone gratuit - http://www.objectis.org