[Zope] Zope behind iis

Siddharth Sethi Siddharth.Sethi at whg.com
Tue Aug 22 10:46:25 EDT 2006

Hi, i have a simple question... should i be able to see zope when iis is
running? I am asking this because i am trying to setup Enfold Proxy and
it is not able to reach http://localhost:8080. What happens is that when
iis is stopped my plone and zope both run fine but when i start iis,
plone does not display anything as iis uses port 80 but zope stops
working too. It gives me ap age can not be displayed error in my ie. So
if any one can tell me how to get zope running when iis is running, it
would help me get Enfold Proxy started too.

Thanks in advance.