[Zope] Let's Try This AGAIN::MailBoxer

beno zope at 2012.vi
Wed Aug 23 14:52:16 EDT 2006

I would appreciate anyone's response to this question EXCEPT Andreas
Jung, who responds, clogs things up, and provides no useful information.

On this page (of a Zope product):
http://iungo.org/products/MailBoxer/
there is the instruction to send an email to this address:
|foo at yourMailHost.yourDomain
What exactly does that mean? Can someone give me an example? The list is
called "rejoice", the Web site in question is called "rejoice.2012.vi"
and I tried this address: "rejoice at 2012.vi". It didn't work. So I tried
this address: "rejoice at rejoice.2012.vi". On that one, I didn't get a
bounce but I didn't show up in the Properties::maillist, either, nor did
I receive a welcome message :( Frankly, I find the tokens "yourMailHost"
and "yourDomain" terribly unclear.

TIA,
beno