[Zope] ONE MORE TIME MAILBOXER!!!!!!!!

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 18:35:35 EDT 2006

beno wrote:
> I would appreciate anyone's response to this question EXCEPT Andreas
> Jung AND/OR Jens Vagenpohl, who respond, clogs things up, and provide no
> useful information.

right numbnuts, you're not really getting the picture are you?

Are you paying anyone on this list to help you? no? then stfu and do
some hard graft work.

That means actually READING the stuff people are pointing you to.

If you're too stupid to understand the pointers you've been given then
kindly go use some other web framework and abuse their mailing lists
instead.

Others have tried to be more polite than I, so you're now getting a
pretty blunt explanation of how your posting habits are making people on
this list feel...

Feeling all victimised and singled out? Deal with it...
No one else is feeling that way on here...

*sigh*

you still here?

*sigh*

Chris