[Zope] Weird paths in the filesystem using Photo and ExtFile

Pablo Ziliani pablo at decode.com.ar
Sun Aug 27 17:32:39 EDT 2006

Thanks a lot, Stefan, for your kind response, I didn't see that.
Although it's not clear to me who is responsible for this, I suppose
that because of this "feature", storing Photos in the filesystem should
be discouraged in multiple virtual host environments and that a big
warning message added at least to this product's readme file.

Regards,
Pablo