[Zope] How best to copy and paste in pythonscript?

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 28 10:41:03 EDT 2006

AJ --

You are, of course, correct.  I wanted Gaute to take a look at the
actual code and proceed from there.  Docfinder is also a useful approach
for learning about the system.

Gaute --

If you are a frequent reader of this list, you know that AJ's style is to
encourage posters to 1) be complete and precise in the questions they post
and 2) provide just enough infomration for the poster to discover the
answer to his/her post himself.  This is an excellent pedagogical
strategy but sometimes is frustrating.