[Zope] Change the encoding of a single ZPT page

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Aug 31 13:28:54 EDT 2006

Luiz Fernando Bernardes Ribeiro wrote at 2006-8-30 14:08 -0300:
>2006/8/29, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com>:
>After trying a lot of things, I found the problem is really in the
>zpublisher realm, no matter what kind of encoding trick I use, even with a
>python script, the output is converted to the default encoding if I use any
>variable or dynamic value from the database.

If you were right (which I still hope you won't) than someone
severely misunderstood the meaning of "default".

   "default" means "use this unless you get get told to use something
   else".

   And if I tell the ZPublisher (in the "Content-Type" header),
   that the charset is different from its "default-zpublisher-encoding",
   then it has to respect this.

   If it does not, then please file a bug report.

--
Dieter