[Zope] MailHost with SSL

Ferhat Ayaz ferhatayaz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 03:38:04 EST 2006

Yes, thanks. You're so adroit. Now my problem is solved.
Now I have the punch line and know how to use Mail Template with SecureMailHost: Do it yourself and never ask for existing solutions. If possible invent the wheel again.!
Thanks for your shopping and car examples :)

- --On 6. Dezember 2006 21:48:24 +0100 Ferhat Ayaz

Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org
(Related lists -