[Zope] Re: Preserving Context

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Tue Dec 12 09:21:11 EST 2006

In your script you could access the catalog as follows:

    afolder = context.restrictedTraverse('folderA/folderB/'+someLocalFolder)    # pass 'someLocalFolder' as a parameter
    catalog = afolder.Catalog    # assuming you have named your ZCatalog 'Catalog'

Note: If this script is accessing a folder & catalog that is outside of the scope of the permissioned user (ie. not in the path that that user has permissions for), you will need to set a proxy role on the script

hth

Jonathan