[Zope] Re: Preserving Context

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Tue Dec 12 13:53:30 EST 2006

The script routine doesn't have to be located in root.  traverse_subpath is populated using the names of all subfolders that occur after the script file name in the URL.  So if your URL is:  http:/my.web.site/folderA/scriptA/folderB/folderC, then scriptA will receive a traverse_subpath variable (in REQUEST namespace) that contains ['folderB', 'folderC'].  Note: this will not work if there are any other scripts, DMTL methods etc in the URL after 'scriptA'.

Jonathan