[Zope] acquisition

Dennis Schulz d.schulz81 at gmx.net
Wed Dec 13 13:56:40 EST 2006

I found no example how to define it in the class generally for all instances

i would like to access the supplier container under a different name
inside one instance of Purchase Requisition.

class PurchaseRequisition( SimpleItem, Implicit ):

         suppliers = property ( lambda self: str(
self.context.aq_inner.aq_parent.supplier) )