[Zope] Re: How to set MIME types in zope

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sun Dec 31 15:45:13 EST 2006

Sudesh soni wrote at 2006-12-27 16:11 -0500:
>Forgive my ignorance, I have a question.
>
>If I set the 'security' setting  in internet options :
>
>'Open files based on content not file extension'   to Disable
>
>and the try to access a page rendered by python script then I get the following javascript error on the page:
>
>"This content might not be displayed properly.The file was restricted because the content does'nt match its security information"

You have told your browser that the file type is determined by the
"file" extension. This might mean that all your urls need to end
in the proper extension, i.e. ".js" for Javascript.

While file extensions might be nice on the desktop, it may be less
nice on the Internet where we do not (yet) have full compatibility
with MS desktop standards (such as specific extensions to indicate type).

--
Dieter