[Zope] Re: zope file system folder(severe problem)

Maik Ihde maik.ihde at web.de
Fri Feb 10 05:56:10 EST 2006

>         http://sourceforge.net/projects/fsfolder
> I just searched in www.zope.org for file system and it came out as a product.
> I don't think you can help me actually, I just re-installed everything

Well, I still have difficulties in believing that Zope will damage your
filesystem, but I do not know that Product you mention. What I can see however,
is that it is declared as "pre alpha" code - do you know what that means?

If you running your Zope Instance with a dedicated User (like "zope" e.g.) on
Linux I still cannot imagine how this Application, running with limited rights
can damage your Partition.

Kind Regards
Maik