[Zope] about zope and mouse event handling

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 09:13:37 EST 2006

I want to make a web page that could handle mouse events. My primary goal is to do some image processing like zooming and panning on an image displayed and redisplay it on the same page. But I don't really know how to approach this and at the same time interacting with Zope to retrieve relevent information from the database.

  I was reading GUI with python coding but I don't know how to connect it with zope database. Is this method possible? Is there any other methods I could look into?