[Zope] Re: major problems placing authentication on an extranet site-security flaw?

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 06:54:31 EST 2006

Hi Again,

Re. "Private Plone Site" Howto

Philip Kilner wrote:
> It's still there, still works - and is very likely what Michael wants.

I'm an idiot - should have checked, knowing that there was a
documentation sprint last weekend. It was at: -

http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/creating-private-plone-site/howto_view

...but I get a login prompt at that URL now.

Has this how to been pulled because flawed, or is it just missing?

I've used it in numerous places, so I'd be interested to know either way!

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk
PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison