[Zope] Re: TextIndexNG2 problems

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:31:21 EST 2006

>>No idea...I won't spend any time on windows issues at this point.

>>Life-is-too-short-to-waste-it-with-windows-issues,

Well of course Windows isn't the ideal platform and sucks on many levels but
the fact that many, many, businesses have their own Windows small business
server boxes in house and can install and base their small to medium traffic
sites on then, means that in reality, anti-Windows snobbishness doesn't
really get you anywhere on a business level. Even though it has a logical
core.

On 2/14/06, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:

Michael