[Zope] installing PIL on Window Zope

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 03:38:54 EST 2006

I want to install PIL into zope but I couldn't use the installation package since python that came with zope isn't register on windows.

  so I installed python 2.3 seperately and I found some artical on the zope website and it said to
   -  decompress and PIL package and move
   -  Copy the PIL folder and the pil.pth file from your Python folder into: YourZopeFolder/lib/python
   -  Copy _imaging.pyd, _imagingtk.pyd, tk83.dll and tcl83.dll into YourZopeFolder/bin/DLLs
   -  Copy PIL folder in Zope\lib\python\PIL

  I did all that but I'm not sure if PIL now work with zope or not...

  I started importing External Script using PIL but all I get is -- 'module' object has no attribute 'Image'

  Can someone tell me how I can check if PIL works?
  Does anyone have a simple PIL coding I could use?