[Zope] Zope scheduling problem

Nicholas Watmough nickw at deakin.edu.au
Sun Feb 19 08:26:11 EST 2006

I tried using unrestrictedSearchResults and got a security permission
error, saying I didn't have permission to access
unrestrictedSearchResults().

When I turned on verbose security, I got the following error:

Unauthorized: The object is marked as private. Access to
'unrestrictedSearchResults' of (CatalogTool at
/DCARF/project_file_system/portal_catalog) denied.

How do I change the permissions so I can access this method?

Thanks.

Nick