[Zope] image processing site quidance...

Nicolas Georgakopoulos nicolasg at vtrip.net
Mon Feb 20 04:52:28 EST 2006

Hello Zopistas,

I need a little guidance for a site that must make image processing on
the fly.
Users should be able to upload image files and after some pixels
manipulation they should see the image preview after the changes and
download it.
I have installed PIL successfully for that reason (thanks to smiley
Chris) so I can use it as an external method.

I have thought to do this implementation uploading the file to the
ZopeDB and change it there or should the file be uploaded in the local
file system ?

either way , what should I know so I can do that ?

thanks in advance.