[Zope] creating multiple mountpoints in zope.conf

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Tue Feb 21 00:09:00 EST 2006

robert rottermann wrote:
> Hi there,
> I would like to create a site that includes the Data.fs of other sites
> as mount points.
>
> What I would like to do is the following:
>
> Site A with using :
>    Data.fs (which is "private")
>    Data.fs.pub (which is "public")
>
> Site B:
>    mounts Site A's Data.fs.pub as
>    /shared/site_a
>
> How would I do this?
>
> Where can I find more documentaion on this?
>
> Thanks
> Robert

When I create a Data.fs with some structur I wat to mount and createthe
following stanza:

<zodb_db com.example.www>
    mount-point /parent/plone
    <filestorage>
        path $INSTANCE/var/parent/Data.fs
    </filestorage>
</zodb_db>

and then try to mount it I get the following error

Time    2006/02/21 05:29:43.944 GMT+1
User Name (User Id)     admin (admin)
Request URL     http://localhost:8380/manage_addProduct/ZODBMountPoint/manage_addMounts
Exception Type  TypeError
Exception Value     _construct() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
    * Module Products.ZODBMountPoint.MountedObject, line 297, in manage_addMounts
    * Module Products.ZODBMountPoint.MountedObject, line 76, in traverseOrConstruct

TypeError: _construct() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

Display traceback as text

REQUEST
form
paths   ['/parent/plone']