[Zope] LocalFS problem

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 03:31:59 EST 2006

Fernando Martins wrote:
> I'm using LocalFS 1.7rc? and Zope 2.8.? in a Suse system. More importantly
> for this case, zope is behind Apache 1.39 with module NTLM,

What are you using to do NTLM?

> through FastCGI,

Why on earth would you inflict this on yourself? ;-)

> When I access a file in a LocalFS folder I get the following info, instead
> of the pdf file (in this case):
>
> <open file '/work/docs/MyFile.PDF', mode 'rb' at 0x42310974>.

What's the code and urls you're using to access this?

> The LocalFS folder accessed in the past through Apache+mod_rewrite without
> NTLM+RemoteUserFolder used to work fine.

Interesting...

> So, the combination Apache+NTLM+FastCGI+RemoteUserFolder with LocalFS isn't
> working well.

My guess would be RemoteUserFolder is the cuplrit. What is this
RemoteUserFolder and where did you get it from?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk