[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope] Debugging doctests

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Feb 23 17:18:32 EST 2006

On Feb 23, 2006, at 4:51 PM, Stephan Richter wrote:
> So, I take it that you are a second voter in favor of not requiring
> all tests
> to be doctests.

If the ZSCP thing takes off, I think test/doc req'ts should be
somewhat looser than mandating a particular test/doc framework
(something along the lines of "must have good test coverage and
appropriate narrative documentation", maybe with examples of what
this means that could be in doctest format by default).  Would that
be acceptable?

- C