[Zope] Dates off by one day

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 25 13:23:48 EST 2006

Turns out that the times and timezones are the same on all machines.  In
doing some other reading online I discovered an email where same thing
was happening with PostgreSQL.  The other interesting thing is that
MySQL DATE columns are displayed as one day earlier but MySQL DATETIME
columns are displayed correctly (although before passing to strftime
both return the same date in Zope).  Did the implementation of strftime
change in regards to how it renders dates that are passed in different
formats?

Thanks,

Kevin