[Zope] What did your Zope server do in 2005?

Kirk Strauser kirk at daycos.com
Tue Jan 3 10:11:31 EST 2006

On Monday 02 January 2006 08:10, Jake wrote:
> I sent this out last year and thought it would be fun to see how
> Zope's did in 2005.
>
> Pages:6,580,999
> Hits: 37,137,283
> Bandwidth: 142.12 GB
> Hardware: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0Ghz, 2GB DDR Ram, SCSI Raid 1, RH ES
> 2.1
> Zope: 2.7.4, CMF 1.4.7, Plone 2.0.5

What did you gather that information with?  Just parsing the log files?

Anyway, here's ours:

Pages: 2.9 million (approx)
Hardward: Xeon 2.4GHz (HTT disabled), 2GB RAM, FreeBSD 6.0, single SCSI-320
drive.
Zope: 8 instances of 2.7.8, hanging off a single ZEO server, and
load-balanced (random selection) by an Apache 2.0.55 proxy on the same
machine.
--
Kirk Strauser
The Day Companies