[Zope] Java vs Zope

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Tue Jan 3 16:28:59 EST 2006

I always found the bytecode aspect of Java annoying... having to compile
without the advantages in speed of a compiled language.

Interesting, though, I host a WebSphere 6.0 app in Java... The Websphere
install is littered with python files, for install/setup purposes...   hmm

two cents,

-Jon

Jonathan Cyr
http://www.cyr.info