[Zope] migrating a zodb

David Bear dwbear75 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:55:49 EST 2006

I installed zope 2.7.4 from FreeBSD packages. Trouble is that I already had
python 2.4 installed. It appears the package just used that version of
python since zope says it is using python 2.4.

I've run in to a few wierd things and would like to get a zope instance a
little more reliable. I was thinking of just making a copy of my zodb file,
removing the zope pkgs, then do a source install with python 2.3.

Is the zodb file plug and play transferrable? Can I just copy the zodb into
the a new zope instance and go?

--
David Bear
What's the difference between private knowledge and public knowledge?