[Zope] Re: Java vs Zope

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 6 10:06:55 EST 2006

Well, the class is simply a construct that Java uses to define an object.
Also, the concept of object is well defined in Java which makes it easier
for the programmer to know what can and cannot be done. In Python, it is
not as explicit. Java is a programming language and hence cannot be
compared directly to a scripting language such as Python or PHP. These 2
types are designed for different purposes.

- Asad