[Zope] Re: Java vs Zope

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 6 11:52:48 EST 2006

Bruno, it's evident to me that you cannot distinguish between opinion and
fact. My advice to you, try thinking outside your box! Python is one of
several languages being used for software development in the world today
and just because I don't think it's optimal for large-scale applications
(the keywork here is I, not everyone) does not mean that you have to
insult me.

- Asad