[Zope] Zope 2.8.5 install

Robert Conner rtconner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:36:37 EST 2006

Well color me purple, it does work.

I was just so used to seeing the "Zope Ready to handle Requests"
message that when it never appeared I just assumed it was not working
at all. I've broken Zope on my computer 100 times and always when its
broken it does not display "Zope Ready to handle Requests". I won't
make any more excuses for myself here, they don't help anything. Man,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

>Or another way (something I'd never do in real life, but I guess some
people do)
I always run Zope in the console. The only reason I even use the
Windows version is for development. As far as I can tell the fastest
way for me to stop and restart Zope if to close down the command
window and then start it back up again. When I develop, I restart Zope
all the freeking time, so the faster the restart, the better.

Sorry,
Rob Conner

--
Robert Conner