[Zope] Where oh where is Repozo

J Cameron Cooper zope-l at jcameroncooper.com
Wed Jan 11 18:11:04 EST 2006

Jonathan Cyr wrote:
> Um,
>
> Where is the latest version of Repozo, the backup tool, kept?
>
> Is there a reason, that it's not included with the Zope
> install/utilities (at least the 2.7.x I'm using).
>
> I confess, I've been stopping my zope, and tar'ing the directories....
> so now I want to clean up my act and use Repozo... and I'm having
> difficulty finding it in Google, Zope.org.
>
> BTW, there is an excellent explanation of Repozo in two places,
>
> http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/FileStorageBackup
>
> http://www.plope.com/Members/chrism/repozo
>
> but neither have links to a source/repository.
>
> It also says here, that repozo is included with Plone, but not with
> Zope... hmmmm
>
> I find Zope to be super stable, with zero corruptions of any kind, and
> no need to ever restore a backup... but lightning may strike, and I've
> gotten away with poor backup disciplines long enough.
>
> A URL would be much appreciated.

$ locate repozo
/home/jccooper/zope/Zope27/bin/repozo.py
/home/jccooper/zope/Zope-2.8.3-final/utilities/ZODBTools/manual_tests/testrepozo.py
/home/jccooper/zope/Zope-2.8.3-final/utilities/ZODBTools/repozo.py
/home/jccooper/zope/Zope-2.8.3-final/build-base/python-2.3/build-scripts/repozo.py
/home/jccooper/zope/Zope283/bin/repozo.py

Also:

http://svn.zope.org/ZODB/trunk/src/scripts/repozo.py?view=log

		--jcc

--