[Zope] Zope background variables

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Thu Jan 12 16:48:01 EST 2006

You should have a look at 'temp_folder'.  It is a ram-based folder (ie. objects stored in it are not written to the ZODB), so when zope stops running anything in the temp_folder is lost, but it is faster than writing to the ZODB (disk-based storage).  Zope uses a temp_folder for its sessions.

hth

Jonathan