[Zope] request.set('AUTHENTICATED_USER',...

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Sat Jan 14 16:42:30 EST 2006

AUTHENTICATED_USER has been deprecated aeons ago and should have
vanished from the REQUEST by means of bit rot alone ;-). You have to
ask the security manager for the current user:

	from AccessControl import getSecurityManager
	getSecurityManager().getUser()

This is allowed in Python Scripts, AFAIK.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/