[Zope] Spam-Bounces

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Tue Jan 17 10:17:15 EST 2006

I'm a little confused, if that's the whole point, not sure what the
point is.  Perhaps I jumped the gun by replying :).

I guess I would setup a local procmail rule or posfix rule to not accept
mail with these attachments?  If the mail is not going through the zope
mailservers, I'm not sure how one would logically deal with this
spoofing problem?  One options is enforcing this with SPF records - we
could get Mark to set this up on the zope.org side perhaps?

Andrew