[Zope] Zope 2.7 with postgresql 8.1 anyone?

Infor Gates info_gates at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 21:10:31 EST 2006

I am used Zope 2.7.x and 2.8.x with Postgresql 8.0.x. They do not have any problems. I am using psycopg 1.1.21 and Windowz XP.  Iave not tried psycopg 1.2.x

David <davidr at talamh.org.uk> wrote: Is anyone using successfully Zope 2.7 with postgresql 8.1?

Or any other version of Zope?

What is your database adapter product? We're using Pyscopg (happily
using 1.1x with Zope 2.7 and pg 7.3/4), but have problems getting it
to work with either Psycopg 1.2x (protocol missmatch errors) or
Psycopg 2.x (transactions are getting aborted for no reason).