[Zope] Software to Administer a Zope Project?

Pablo Ziliani pablo at decode.com.ar
Thu Jan 19 11:13:09 EST 2006

Hi everybody,
I want to keep track of a project I am developing in Zope, so basically
I need some advise on the software I might prefer to adopt. I tried
trac, but I find it a bit complicated to have to admin everything
through the shell and also, unless there's an easy way to integrate zodb
stuff to it, I'm not interested in the svn part, just the project
management itself (tickets, milestones, etc). I'm not saying that I
won't use Trac, but maybe I'm just missing something. Zepp is not an option.

Thanks in advance,
Pablo