[Zope] Zope MailTemplates

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 13:31:59 EST 2006

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in replying, been away...

Erik Myllymaki wrote:
> the complaint is not mine but is from the marketing department :)
>
> in Thunderbird (on Windows anyway) it adds a black mark in place of the
> newline :-0

Ah, I always wondered what that was!
(I see them from the zope checkins emails)

Does anyone know how to work around this?

> One other thing though, is that when using MailTemplates, i haven't
> found a way to include BCC and CC recipients without altering MailHost.py.

Hmm, I guess the docs need a bit of clarification :-S
How are you calling the template?

As an example, you can just call the mail template with:

container.my_mt(mcc=('1 at example.com','2 at example.com')
                 mbcc=('3 at example.com',))

cheers,

Chris