[Zope] Can not authenticate witn zope http server

papi mac papi_m_a_c at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 08:46:33 EST 2006

Jens;

Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org> wrote:
Does the user account that originally created those objects exist on
the new server?

 [Yes, I'm really talking about the original server where I can not authenticate.]

There is no corruption, no. You will always be able to repair this
using the emergency user. See SECURITY.txt in the Zope source code
for how to create it. inituser is something different and will not
help you.

 [Ok, I'll have access to the machine on Monday and see what turns up. What I don't understanda is why Zope would suddenly want to authenticate access to a page that was always available to anyone. I'll post back after checking the results.]

jens

Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org
(Related lists -