[Zope] exUserFolder Product Install Problems in Windows XP

José Carlos Senciales jcsenciales at citic.es
Mon Jan 23 05:54:05 EST 2006

Hello

I have downloaded the exUserFolder Product and copy the folder into my
directory Products of Zope but
when restar my zope i found this error::

 File "C:\Archivos de
programa\Zope-2.8.4-final\lib\python\Products\exUserFolder\AuthSources\etcAuthSource\etcAuthSource.py",
line 124, in ?
    from Products.exUserFolder.fcrypt.fcrypt import crypt
ImportError: No module named fcrypt.fcrypt
anyone know why this is happening? . there is a folder CryptoSources whit
the module fcrypt into, in the exUserFolder Product folder.

I have install Zope 2.8.4-final, python 2.3.5, win32
I´m working in Windows XP SP2.

Thanks.