[Zope] SSL over Multiple Zope/Plone sites?

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:26:27 EST 2006

Ok, that's really interesting. Thanks. Yes I could just stay using SSL after
the login if there's a problem with going non-ssl

I understand the setting up the single secure domain bit linked to the IP
address but don't quite get how I would link each site's login areas to
that? Basically are you saying you would, using re-write rules, just call
http://www.plonesiteone.com/login_form  -
http://mysecure_domain.com/plonesiteone/login_form ?

It would be the same Plone login page but just have a different URL in the
address bar, a https one?

Also would you need to use VHM because I've got Apache virtual hosts set-up
without actually doing anything in Zope. As long as VHM is on it is all
fine.

Thanks

Michael