[Zope] Zope 2.8.x and python security audit

Sven Deichmann deichmann at werkbank.com
Fri Jan 27 03:38:12 EST 2006

Oh well... no news is not always good news. I could also mean that PHP
is much more popular and under more surveillance while python is only
good known to professional crackers...

The problem is, that in this usecase we won't be able to use Zope if
there is no official, independent security certificate for it.

Which could lead to such a certificate for Zope, but more likely to a
commercial CMS for which a certificate exists.

We are talking about a pharmaceutical company that is bound to
international regulations regarding software systems in such companies.
Especially all Interface functions have to be tested with every possible
input.

Regards,
Sven