[Zope] Zope - future planning

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Fri Jan 27 09:31:38 EST 2006

Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions!

I have decided to upgrade our Zope 2.6 application (which consists of 276
scripts/methods/external methods, 5 zcatalogs and 5 sets of zclasses) to
Zope 2.9 and Five - as this appears to be a somewhat less painful migration
than making a complete leap to Zope 3!

Thanks again,

Jonathan