[Zope] Zope installation woes

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Wed Jul 5 11:15:05 EDT 2006

At the o/s command prompt, type:  ps -eLf

You should see a listing which contains some zope/python entries if zope is
running.

If zope is not running try starting zope with the command: ./zopectl fg
this should allow you to see any errors that are generated while zope tries
to start up.

hth

Jonathan