[Zope] Zope installation woes

russ russ at russtik.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 05:38:27 EDT 2006

I agree Sascha, I would prefer to much more grounded in the ways of the
command line before attempting this stuff.  I'm trying to get this running
as I was hoping that it wouldn't be too involved and would be able to get
busy creating Plone sites.  I don't have the luxury of time to learn more
about this in general beforehand and so made the decision to learn "on the
job" as it were.  You may see this as foolish, and it probably is, but I
entered into this hoping that I wouldn't have to get my hands too dirty.  I
now find myself in uncharted territory, not wanting to turn back.

So do you think I should throw in the towel now?