[Zope] Override members values

Garito garito at sistes.net
Mon Jul 10 11:18:51 EDT 2006

Andreas Jung escribió:

> --On 10. Juli 2006 09:07:58 +0200 Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:
>
>> Andreas Jung escribió:

>>> The standard Zope users objects don't provide an API for additional
>>> attributes. CMF/Plone provide such support through portal_memberdata.

>>> What are dynamic members? This is not a term used in the Zope world.
>>>
>>> -aj
>> I would like to pre-process the member. A dynamic member (sorry for the
>> term) is pre-processed member
>
> pre-process?
>

>> I would like to create some properties like:
>>
>> object.member1 = "[/some/path]"
>
> members? In the Zope context we talk of "users". "members" are a CMF
> term.
> And users aren't attributes of objects.
>
> Really no idea what you want to achive...
>
> -aj
Hi again!
Sorry for my vocabulary

I try again:

I have a property on the property manager called member1 with a value of
"[/some/path]"

User1 ask for this property. We calculate the real value for /some/path
for these user: 1
User2 ask for this property. We calculate the real value for /some/path
for these user: 2

I have a property on the property manager called member2 with a value of
"[a reference to the calculator]"

A user ask for this property from his firefox. We calculate the real
value for the reference for this browser: <result1>
Another user ask for this property from his ie. We calculate the real
value for the reference for this browser: <result2>

I would like to change the "accessor" for any property in my Zope product

How can I?

Thank you and sorry for my poor english expression

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito